Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just another day in the life...

Happy New Year!

So, here we are... a new year, yadda yadda yadda!
So, what's new with me? Well, I spent the last few days in December and the first few days in January in New York City. It was AMAZING! I love New York.
So, while I was there I got engaged. Yes, I'm going to get married. ME. MARRIED!
It's a little strange. But I'm really looking forward to it. I feel like I'm ready. And I love my fiancé very much. I couldn't picture my life without her.
But now the planning of the wedding.... and finding a place to live....
It should be hard work, but fun work as well. I'm looking forward to it

Elections Canada

I'm watching the French language debate translated to English on CBC right now.
I really dislike all of the leaders. In all honesty, I'm starting to like Duceppe... and he's a separatist!!!!!!!

Stephen Harper seems very disingenious to me. It looks like he wants to be Prime Minister simply because he wants to be Prime Minister, not because he wants to help or represent Canada. You can tell from the way he acted in the last parliament, constantly trying to over throw Martin and not trying to work on running the country at all. Besides, he'll run us into a deficit.

Jack Layton has that mousey, used car salesman look to him. He's not a bad guy - I think - but his party doesn't stand a chance, and his constant selling of the NDP with that smug look on his face drives me nuts.


Paul Martin bumbles. He stumbles. He gets too excited. He dithers and sometimes looks confused. But he's the best we've got. Sad? Yes. But I believe in the Liberal PARTY, not just the man who runs it.

Everyone who's hoping to "punish the Liberals" doesn't see that they could risk punishing themselves as well.

We don't need a Conservative government, not after 12 years of economic growth and general prosperity. They've been 12 pretty decent years and I don't see the need to throw them all away because you're mad.

And, as for the new Liberal "attack ads"... I like most of them. Except for the "Where's Harper getting his campaign money from?" one... that's just a stretch and pretty sad.

No comments:

SHO ©Green Blogger Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP